The power of meditation



                                   
                                      The power of meditation ***
 "Over 40 lakhs of good people"
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Deputy Family Officer U Song Nwe Moe + Daw Mai Thida Aye (B-Daw Naung Naung) from Tanintharyi Township donated 13,000,000 kyats to buy a novel for their school.  Currently, the church is more important than the iPhone and it will be used for the church. The family has already donated 300,000 kyats from the bank.  He came to the school for the second time and donated 20 lakh kyats for the temple and gifts for himself.
 The bank donated 400,000 kyats for the third time for the meditation camp yogis.
 Four times a total of 40,000,000 kyats.  Over 4 million donations have been made.  I am glad to know that many other places are also donated.
 I wish I could have a good night's meditation.
 The power of meditation is amazing. The family says they always read their posts on Facebook. This kind of donation is the power of Dharma.
 Good Dhamma friends are also happy to offer meritorious deeds with equal intentions တကွ With the families of the benefactors.
 All good friends, grateful mother and father
 I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that.
 May they be able to fulfill the good of the nation, religion, world and so on, and may they be able to attain Nirvana quickly.
       
 Ashin Nyan Wuda ရောင် Ray of Wisdom}
 09798499535/09400036595
 Intellectual Goat School
 Ta Seik Village / Inu Chaung Tract
 Tangse Township / Shwebo District
 Sagaing RegionHi 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post