Myo Thant Sin Hein, a martyr born in Yae Oo

 


Myo Thant Sin Hein, a martyr born in Yae Oo


 I just met him when I first arrived at the camp.  I do not know him.  He greeted me as I sat on the bamboo bench next to the camp.  He has a cool figure and a fresh body.  Since he called me Ye Oo Tha, I have many friends, so I just introduced him to how to get involved.  Surprisingly, he was not only a police CDM from the Monywa Divisional Office, but also served as a member of PDF's commando force.  He knew that water was already a skill area for me.


 See you often.  Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself!  Every time I saw him, I told him to come.  He noticed her in the queue and went to his dormitory to find out what was happening.  He had malaria at the time.


 It tells a lot about him.

 How he did CDM: He jumped on the wall with only his ID card and certificate and immediately rode his motorcycle.  How he hid;  When he came to liberate the area, I listened intently as he told me about the journey.


 He came while I was listening to the radio at night.  Malaria is still in its infancy.  He smiled and said, "Teacher, you came to eat bread for me."  They ate bread together in bed and gave him a bag and about 15 bags of dry noodles.  A large package of coffee mix;  Ready to fry  I also added fried fish fillets.


 He came to my aid when I was suffering from severe malaria and vomiting.  He told me to ask for what I needed.  He kept coming to see if it was okay.


 One day the day I last saw him came.  For the sake of his country and his people, he will have to go to the front to defeat the military dictator whom he and his people hate.  Some comrades were carrying their luggage.  I looked around the front car to say goodbye to him.  But it is not found.


 He slapped me on the shoulder and hugged me as I was looking forward.  Teacher, am I looking for you?  He said he came back downstairs because he found the teacher looking for him.  I'm feeling a little sad.  There is no way to cover your face.  Take good care of everything in the front row.  I trust you.  Kill more dogs

  Yes, sir.  The uprising must succeed

  Take some bread to eat.  I still have  Please bring me a pack of coffee mix

  Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.  You should carry more ammunition than spare parts

  Take care of everything.  The uprising must succeed

  He greeted me with three fingers and jumped into the car in full uniform.


 It saddened me to see one of their friends leave the battlefield as they left the battlefield.  I had to control my emotions so that I would not cry or cry, and I had to answer my grief, "Will I have to go through this one day?"


 That night he wrote about her in his diary.  We, who became soldiers during the revolution, will have to face the divisions of blood-thirsty comrades who have gone through hardships together, and we will face divisions of life and death.


 Last November 5,  He was reportedly killed in a battle at sea.  It really hurt in my mind.  During the Spring Revolution, he sacrificed his life for the country and the people, sacrificing his life for the country and defending the Fascist army.  We, in his own way, pledged to give up our lives for the Federal Union and its people in accordance with the Fourth Pledge of Allegiance to this revolution.  He once told me not to be a soldier if I was afraid of dying.  He once said that if everyone was right in what they said and did, the military dictatorship would disappear for a while.


 He has not yet been notified of his whereabouts.  About a week before he left, he told me that the house had been informed that he was avoiding CDM.  When I think of him, I still shed tears.  He was a young man who loved police life but hated the military dictator.


 Born in Yae Oo  PDF Documentary tribute to Comrade Myo Thant Sin Hein  Good luck, comrade.  Comrade, I have fulfilled my duty.  The next military dictator.  Don't be a comrade in a country where dictators live.


 34 days since the death of Comrade Myo Thant Sin Hein

 Win the war

 December 9

 #KaysaRajar

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post