In New Delhi, India
The whole world knows
Bollywood movie star
Aamir Khan lives there.
He is very rich. During the Covid period, he said
Announcing people.
He had small packages of wheat
It is packed a lot.
He told me to bring it.
The townspeople were amazed
Criticism is on the rise
"I'm so rich
Do you only serve wheat flour?
Bad intentions…
If you want to give
May I have some wheat flour ??? May I have some money?
Is it right or wrong ပင် "
There were many people who did not take it because they thought it was bad.
However
Really eat and drink
Those who are in trouble are:
Take it.
There was no food, so I returned home carrying a bag of flour
Puri and Chapati to make bread
When I opened the bed
(Between the wheat bread in the bed)
10,000 rupees (about two hundred thousand)
Make sure you put it in
Those who took the bag of wheat received it.
People are shocked
Those who did not take the bag of wheat did not hesitate and went to the prince
Ask him out well if he is no longer absorbed in the connection.
The prince answered in one word that the greedy were ashamed.
The prince answered….
"I really want those who need it."
How enjoyable!
crd_to_writer (Shared with love)
# Reshared
